Tuesday, January 18, 2005

i'm really bad at this

okay. here's my excuse: since i've gotten here i haven't been going on the internet cause i basically wake up, eat lunch, go out to see the sights around 11, and then don't come back til 7, eat dinner, and then fall asleep. so. i've decided to take it easy (-ier) and i'm going to try and be home around 1pm-4pm (ish) here, so that it will be 7pm-10pm(ish) there! and THEN...i can actually talk to some people!! YAY! so...that'll kinda kick ass. this is my goal for the next few days. in the last two days i've played tennis (meggie, you'll be happy to hear that i didn't hit the ball over the fence at all! and my serve is almost scary :) ), and i went to the driving range this morning and found out that irons are my friend. big time. and i'm actually attempting a semi-real game (9 holes) later this week...which means i'll have to go and buy LOTS of golf balls...today my dad and i were hitting wiffle balls in the backyard and we lots all three balls to other yards...oops. i suppose i'll start posting pictures today...oh...and read my emails...and i may even respond to them..shocking.

wish me luck!

hope school is kicking ass for everyone...remember, when you're having fun during summer, i'll be in school...

No comments: